Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Day!

I'm not the biggest fan of snow or cold weather in general. Especially in Oklahoma, because we usually get a lot of ice and freezing rain right before we get the snow. This often results in power outages, which I'm really not a fan of. The local news stations did a great job of getting everyone in a frenzy all week leading up to this snow storm. Not trying to say that they were far off. I just love how the entire city freaks out and shuts down. We are really grateful this time though. We have had only about 2 seconds with no electricity in the last two days, and there are thousands in our state still without power.

I was not feeling great today, so I was more than happy to stay wrapped up in a blanket in my warm house. Jimmy had some work to do, but when he got home I joined him in taking our dogs out. Here's what it looks like today.



Gorgeous! And I have a boy who LOVES the snow:



...and another one who is not so fond of it.
He plays for about 2 minutes and is ready to get back to somewhere warm.


However, Griffey soon pounced...


...and Cassius cannot resist. They wrestled around for awhile.

Jimmy and I could watch them play forever. They are so funny and keep us entertained! They have such opposite personalities, but play so well together and bring so much happiness to our lives. I just don't know what I would do without them. The snow must've worn them out too. They're cuddled up at my feet snoozing away. Guess I'll join them.

0 comments: