Saturday, January 9, 2010

My First Post

Here I go, starting my blogging journey. I really love reading other people's blogs, and have been thinking for some time that I should start my own blog. In fact, I "started" this blog months ago. And I had a lot of fun looking for backgrounds. And then I never wrote anything. I think I just convinced myself that I don't have anything going on in my life that anyone would ever want to read about. But now I've decided that I should just do this for the purpose of journaling our lives together. No one else may care what we are doing, but someday I'll be able to look back at things we've done...you know, just in case we ever do anything exciting that I might actually want to remember. So that is what I will do. And who knows, maybe I'll even tell other people eventually.

0 comments: