Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nothing But Love

I love my husband.

Tonight when I got off work, he was out with our dogs, letting them run and play. I love joining him on most days, especially if it's warm out (which it was almost 60 today, yay!). We just sit in our car, watching them act crazy, and discuss our days. Nothing exciting, just love.

While sitting there, he handed me my mail. My sister had a gift card to Applebee's that we'd received at Christmas and decided to mail it to us. So we changed our plans, which had previously involved leftovers, to a date night at Applebee's. Nothing fancy, just love.

My Thursday nights are usually centered around my favorite guilty-pleasure TV shows: Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice! So upon arriving home, I prepared for camping out in front of my TV. Jimmy was quick to get his book and get ready for bed. As I was heading downstairs, he asked me to come lay by him and just spend time together instead. Ummm...but my shows? He reminded me that I can always watch them tomorrow. And I decided he was right. Time together doesn't compare to watching my shows. So, that's what we did. We laid in our bed, watched the Olympics, and talked...for about 10 minutes until he fell asleep:) And I'm not going to lie, I contemplated going downstairs then to watch my shows. But then I decided to just sit here, listening to his soft snoring and playing on my computer.

Sometimes nights like these are the best. Nothing but love.

0 comments: